Getting the Job You Really Want DVD Series
Newly Updated! This comprehensive series consists of 10 DVDs designed to coach students and job seekers through every step of the job search process. Career experts reveal self-directed strategies for finding jobs, balancing work and life, tapping into little-known resources that can speed up your career transition, and more.
Viewers will learn how to identify what they want in a job in less time, interview effectively, negotiate pay and benefits, maintain employment, and move up on the job.
Interest level: High school - adult • Length: 25 minutes each • © 2011
Individual DVDs are $139.00. Buy all 10 and Save $395.
- Getting a Job with Traditional & Nontraditional Search Methods
- Getting a Positive Response in Each of the 7 Interview Phases
- Getting and Using Your Resume, Cover Letter, etc.
- Getting Good Answers to Tough Interview Questions
- Getting to Keep the Job You Find
- Getting to Know What an Employer Wants
- Getting to Know Your Skills
- Introduction: Getting the Life You Really Want
- Getting Organized to Find a Job
- Getting to Know Your Job Objective